Option 1: December 16-18th (Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday) from 6-10pm
Option 2: January 4th and 5th (Saturday and Sunday) 10am-6pm
Classes are held in South St. Petersburg, Florida on a half acre medicinal garden.
- Become aware of the basic foundations, history, and lineage of western herbalism
- Learn the basic principles, preparations, applications, and precautions in herbal medicine making
- Learn botanical names, folk names, harvest principles, and medicinal applications of 30 commonly used western herbs
- Instill a sense of holistic being and living that compliments cohabitation with man, earth , and being
- Gain a better understanding of bioregionalism, what it means, and how to actively apply
- Basic growing principles for many Florida bioregional medicinal plants
- Immerse into the world of herbal medicine
- Lineage and history of western herbalism
- Basic biodynamic principles and bioregional medicinals
- Plant Spirit medicine and relationship
- Basic herbal medicine making and application
- Wildcrafting and safe harvesting practices
Rosemary Gladstar's Medicinal Herbs: A Beginner's Guide: 33 Healing Herbs to Know, Grow, and Use
*This textbook is included in tuition.
For students who wish to continue their herbal education in the 6 month intermediate course Foundations of Western Herbalism, plan to complete a full materia medica of 20 of the herbs discussed.
Full course cost: $250 all supplies included (textbook, medicine making materials, handouts, etc).
To reserve your space: Submit non-refundable $50 deposit, will be credited towards the overall $250.
Payment plans available.
The $50 deposit is not refundable, although it is included in the overall $250.
Partial refunds are available if requested at least 3 days prior to the start of the class.
Refunds requested less than 3 days before the start of class: 50% is refundable or tuition is transferable.
To register, select one weekend from the following: Dec 16-18 or Jan 4-5 2020. Additional 2020 dates to be announced.
1. Submit $50 non-refundable deposit or full tuition.
2. Submit Western Herbalism 101 application.
WH 101 Dec 16-18 Registration
1. Submit Payment
TRADITIONS SCHOOL OF HERBAL STUDIES
(727) 318-2505 • 2520 Central ave. St. Petersburg FL 33712
Questions about our program, or need help registering?
Contact Kristen (administrative director) by phone or email.
PHONE: (727) 318-2505
We are located at
2520 Central Ave.
St. Petersburg, FL 33712
WH 101 Jan 4-5 Registration
1. Submit Payment
Copyright © Traditions School of Herbal Studies. All rights reserved.