- Become aware of the basic foundations, history, and lineage of western herbalism
- Learn the basic principles, preparations, applications, and precautions in herbal medicine making
- Learn botanical names, folk names, harvest principles, and medicinal applications of 30 commonly used western herbs
- Instill a sense of holistic being and living that compliments cohabitation with man, earth , and being
- Gain a better understanding of bioregionalism, what it means, and how to actively apply
- Basic growing principles for many Florida bioregional medicinal plants
- Immerse into the world of herbal medicine
- Lineage and history of western herbalism
- Basic biodynamic principles and bioregional medicinals
- Plant Spirit medicine and relationship
- Basic herbal medicine making and application
- Wildcrafting and safe harvesting practices
Rosemary Gladstar's Medicinal Herbs: A Beginner's Guide: 33 Healing Herbs to Know, Grow, and Use
*The textbook is included in tuition.
For students who wish to continue their herbal education in the 6 month intermediate course Foundations of Western Herbalism, plan to complete a full materia medica of 20 of the herbs discussed.
Full course cost: $250 all supplies included (textbook, medicine making materials, handouts, etc).
To reserve your space: Submit non-refundable $50 deposit, will be credited towards the overall $250.
Payment plans available, contact the school for details.
The $50 deposit is not refundable, although it is included in the overall $250.
Refunds are available if requested at least 3 days prior to the start of the class.
Refunds requested less than 3 days before the start of class: 50% is refundable.
We will offer this class again around July. Sign up for our Newsletter to stay informed!
TRADITIONS SCHOOL OF HERBAL STUDIES
(727) 318-2505 • 2520 Central ave. St. Petersburg FL 33712
Copyright © Traditions School of Herbal Studies. All rights reserved.